Thursday, October 15, 2009

What's Your Leisure Suit Test

I took it and got the "Sexy Siren." I don't know about that, but I do like to sit around in my pj's or something easy to take off so I'm all nice and comfy.

Your result for What's Your Leisure Suit? Test...

The Sexy Siren

40% Lingerie

Honestly you don't mind that naughty tossled look. You go for the sex appeal factor in your life and fun times. You like being a bit naughty and unpredictable, don't you?


Your leisure time activities probably include reading fashion magazines, celebrity gossip, dramas, reading romance novels, and shopping. Of course you like to spend some of your free time in the sack with someone that can appreciate your talents.


Who can blame you?

Take What's Your Leisure Suit? Test at HelloQuizzy

No comments: