Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Bruce Willis in W Magazine Shows He's Still Hot

I was listening to a news show this morning on CNN where they were talking about Bruce Willis and his new wife in a strange photo shoot on W Magazine that comes out in July. According to the "experts" in the celebrity field they were ashamed for Mr. Willis in his new role. During the show I was thinking more along the lines of, "Wow. He's over fifty and still hot."

Personally, I applaud Bruce Willis and his wife for going out there and showing that they have charisma together. I think it's great that Bruce is able to show off how buff a man over 50 can be. I also think that it's no one's place to feel ashamed for anyone else. If you don't like it, don't look at it. Also, don't assume just because you find the shoot absurd or wrong that the rest of us automatically agree with you.

I'm glad to see Bruce out there doing something and being happy. If he wants to do a totally nude shoot, I'm sure it will sell magazines because there are a lot of us out there that appreciate the body and creativity of a modern male, or female, regardless of their age.

No comments: