Sunday, March 15, 2009

Totally Sick Puppies

I read this article today and it really hit me. I have no idea why people do things like this to children. Children trust adults to take care of them. As a parent I'm petrified of what could happen to my children. These people were someone that parents felt they could trust. They felt they were keeping their children safe.


VEEDERSBURG, Indiana -- A couple who ran a baby-sitting service out of their home videotaped themselves performing sex acts with children, some as young as 2 months old, police said Friday.

Stephen E. Quick, 31, and Samantha Light, 25, both of Veedersburg in western Indiana, were being held on $100,000 bond in Fountain County Jail. Both faced preliminary charges of child molestation and child exploitation. Jail staff did not know whether either one had an attorney.


Last week I read about two teachers that were having sex with a 13 year old boy. These women were in their 30's and 40's and were supposedly doing a job that teaches the children. Raping a child is not giving them an education.

I'm not sure what the world is coming to.

No comments: