Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Continuing On with Excitement

Okay, so I missed about a week of treatments at True Essence. It was Easter week, after all, and everyone has different schedules and places to go. However, I did go back on Sunday and had an amazing experience once again. This time I took my daughter with me because after having a child she really wanted to see if it would help her get rid of some of her baby weight. She was amazed. She burned off over 400 calories in one sitting. She had a totally different experience than I did because she did the weight loss program in the capsule which is red and orange and I did the body wrap option which is blue and red.

Even after cheating on myself (yes, when you go off your plan and don't do what you say you are going to do you are cheating yourself) I still not only managed t maintain my inch loss but I lost more! I was shocked. My tummy still went down another half inch from where I had left off. Now I did gain some back before I went into the capsule, but that is because I had been a very bad girl. (Don't beat me.) But being able to see that I can return and be good to my body was awesome!

I think what really makes a difference for me is my husband saying, "Wow, honey. I can really see and feel a difference!" Now that makes it all worth while. I just need to have the fortitude to continue on and not cheat myself.

One of the best things about this, I do believe, is the energized feeling when you get done with your treatment.

Now one of the things I love here is that color therapy has been used for generations. We use color therapy when we go to paint a room and consider how it is going to make us feel in the long run. So I was curious and wanted to know what the difference in the colors of the capsule were helping obtain.

For my daughter, Sarah Knoke, who is also a nursing mother:

"Healing properties: Orange is warm, cheering, non-constricting. Orange has a freeing action upon the body and mind, relieving repressions. Orange shows new possibilities and other options in life. Stimulates creative thinking and enthusiasm, and helps assimilate new ideas.It is also helpful in dealing with excess sexual expression.
Orange stimulates the lungs, the respiration and the digestion. Increases the activity of the thyroid. Reliefs muscle cramps and spasms. Increases the amount of mother milk.


Healing properties: Yellow helps strengthen the nerves and the mind. It helps awaken mental inspiration and stimulates higher mentality. Thus, it is an excellent color for nervous or nerve-related conditions or ailments. It also energizes the muscles. Dark yellow soothes pains in the nerves (shooting pains)
Yellow can be used for conditions of the stomach, liver, and intestines. Speeds up the digestion and assimilation, and the stool.
It helps the pores of the skin and aids scarred tissue in healing itself.
Yellow links with and stimulates the solar plexus, or psychic center. It can be used for psychic burnout or other psychic-related conditions or ailments. Activates and cheers up depressed and melancholic people. Gives lust for life."


No comments: